Trucking Security Requirements (TSR) has been established by TAPA's security professionals within the theft sensitive industry to address the nature by which theft sensitive products are transported over road.
The TSR specifies the minimum acceptable security standard and the methods to be used in maintaining those standards. It outlines the processes and specifications for Service Providers to attain TAPA certification for their truck operations. It is the intention of TAPA members to select Service Providers which meet or exceed TAPA certification requirements.
Successful implementation of the TSR is dependent upon Service Providers (including any subcontractor used), TAPA Certified Auditors and Buyer of Truck Services working in concert to accurately interpret, adopt and audit against these requirements.
Who should Attend?
Logistics Directors, Logistics Managers, Logistics Procurement Managers, Security Managers and Security Service Providers.
Prerequisite to Attend for TSR 2020 1-Day Refresher Course:
- All participants must have attended the TSR 2017 training and acquired the TSR 2017 certificate.
- For those who are not TAPA certified TSR 2017 AA (Authorised Auditor) OR certified TSR 2017 AA who has not been practicing, auditing and/or has lost touch of the Standards, please take the full 2-Day TSR 2020 Program which is available on the training schedule.
- The refresher course is not for those who are new to TAPA Training Program.
- Please take note that the course is conducted in English and thus proficiency in English language is recommended.
- Do note that one free training entitlement per person will be deducted accordingly. Kindly check your training entitlements balance before you enrol for this event.
Date: 27 Aug 2021 (Friday)
Time: 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Exam Online (90 mins)
Date: 27 Aug 2021
Please follow the instructions below before the training commence and register accordingly.
- Kindly confirm your name to be printed on the certificate when you register.
- Please ensure your email address registered is correct for online exam entry.
- The training will be conducted via Zoom platform hence please download install Zoom software at https://zoom.us/download in your desktop/laptop in order to enter for the virtual training room.
- We will send you the details of training materials and link to join the virtual training on the designated training date after we receive your registration.
- The virtual training will only start on date and time mentioned.
- Please note that you are required to use your exact name, same spelling as submitted for registration to access the virtual training via Zoom platform.
- In the event we are unable to verify your identity, TAPA APAC reserves the right to remove any unknown users from the virtual training session.
- The virtual training will start at 9am. Please register 15mins earlier prior to class commence.
- Training room will be locked after training commenced for 30 minutes. Please email to email@example.com for assistance immediately.
- We strongly recommend that you get connected to a stable LAN internet / Wi-Fi connection and use a desktop / laptop to have a better experience.
During the virtual training session:
- Please ensure that your webcam is switched on throughout the virtual training session to prove your attendance.
- Please activate the audio functions during the log-in to the session.
- You will be able to see the presentation slides on your screen while the trainer speaks.
- You will be able to speak or type your questions in the chat during Q&A sessions.
- There will be other participants all together and we seek your kind cooperation to help keep the session to go on smoothly by taking turns.
Things you may want to prepare:
- Print out all the training materials (the materials will be sent 3 days prior to training commerce) for ease of reference during the training.
- Notepad to take notes and jot down questions you may have for the Q&A session.
- Headphone / earpiece for better audio quality when listening to the virtual training.
Terms & Conditions
- Cancellation less than 3 working days or non-attendance will consider one training entitlement used.
- Any substitution of participants need to be informed at least 3 working days prior to the start of the course.